Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Monday 22 February 2010

A Sound Thrashing

Having lost our carriage we strolled through a popular area of London. Walking the streets I marvelled at how people could cope living in such squalor. We were approached by several street urchins asking us for charity but I soon fended them off with my cane, administering a severe beating to both before placing a few pennies in their unconscious hands. Whilst I straightened my cane the Major commented 'You have to admire their resilience Colonel. Only the British can take such a sound beating and carry on'. 'Yes' I replied 'and as long as these chaps can, we will continue to extend the influence of the empire'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.