Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Monday 8 February 2010

The Hunt 'Day two'

We spied a lion this morning with what appearred to be the remains of an antelope in its mouth, sensing a great opportunity I called for my rifle and waited patiently whilst one of the chaps loaded it. We then set out to perform a flanking manouver downwind of the beast. We crept to within a stones throw of the lion devouring its meal. I slowly assumed the Widgley stance and leveled my rifle at the lion and fired...
The chaps all scattered into the bush screaming what must have been words of encouragement. With the lion now hot on my heels I found a baobab tree and quickly scaled it. This afforded me an excellent view of the ensuing mayhem as the lion turned its attention to those who had not found any trees....

'The Hunt'Day three
Still in tree

'The Hunt'Day four
Still in tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.