Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Monday 8 February 2010

The Instrument of Death



Whilst visiting the Kakadu region in Northern Australia one of the aboriginal fellows approached me brandishing what appearred to be an oversized blowpipe similar to those used in South America. Having none of it the Major and I set about him and pummelled him to the ground where he lay for a while before being carried away by his fellow tribesmen. The Major having sucessfully disarmed our would be assailant picked up the pipe and blew into it emitting a rather low buzzing sound. Thereafter I found myself the victim of this infernal pipe whilst the Major amused himself for hours on end. One evening I removed the pipe from the Majors tent and took it back to the Aborigines. I was met by its orginal owner who was now sporting two, rather large, black eyes. Taking the pipe from me he beckoned me towards a gathering of his fellow tribesmen amongst whom I then sat. Surprisingly they all spoke english and referred to me as 'Mate' Several hours later I returned to our camp slightly worse for all the rum I had consumed and now having made friends with Mr Digeridoo.

The Colonel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.