Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Friday 28 November 2008

Ornithology

Having climbed the tree with my field glasses I leaned forward in an attempt to get a better view...unfortunately I fell and became trapped by my pith helmet between two branches. With great presence of mind I undid my chinstrap and fell 15 feet to the jungle floor. Luckily I landed on one of the coolies who ran away screaming, apparently he thought I had been sent from the skies to punish him. After that, I gave up ornithology and resorted to shooting specimens and inspecting them at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.