Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Saturday 1 November 2008

Martial Arts

Having mastered the basics of Kung Fu I knew what the fellow was about, his bowing with both hands clasped did not fool me. I immediately set about him delivering several swift kicks to his groin and a chop to the neck whilst screaming 'Hiyah' as I had been taught.
Satisfied that I had incapacitated the fellow I left for refreshments feeling very happy with myself.
The British High Commission did not share my feelings and I was ordered to apologise to the head monk of the Buddhist monastry whom I had assaulted.

The Colonel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.