Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Tuesday 26 February 2013

High Stakes Investment

Having heavily invested in an American company I was forced to travel to United States of America and address the issue of my missing funds. I found Mr Lehmann, my business partner, standing on a ledge outside his Wall Street Office. I said the only thing that came to mind 'Hello old chap, nice view from up here' upon which, Lehmann turned to look at me, slipped and fell to his death. The next time I invest in America I will choose a partner who has an office on the ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.