Follow the Colonel and the Major

The Colonel wants to know if you are 'keeping up the rear'
If so, follow this blog and let everyone in the Empire know the good news.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
(Click on the follow logo you bloody fool)

Wednesday 18 June 2008

The Honey Trap

Having set up camp at the foot of a large buttress tree I decided to climb it in order to gain a better view of the camp and hopefully retrieve some eggs of which the major was so fond, apart from the time he ate a bad one and remained locked in the khazi for a full 48 hours. Halfway up I came to a large hole in the trunk, my curiosity getting the better of me I inserted my head. Seeing nothing I tried to pull my head out, unfortunately my blasted pith helmet became jammed, pulling harder I lost my footing and ended up hanging 30 foot up in the canopy by my chinstrap and beset all on sides by angry bees.

The Colonel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
The Society for Gentlemen Explorers by Chris Robert Cameron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.